We are pleased to bring you three exclusive and discounted dates for hot barrel wingshooting and rod bending action in the Beni Jungle and Chaco Lands of Bolivia. We will explore the remote Caño Negro on the Itenez River to catch peacock bass along with exotic species like Payara, Pacu, Surubí, and Piranha. Then fly into our airstrip at the deluxe Las Palomas Lodge for a high volume dove and pigeon shoot. This is truly one of the best and most convenient cast and blast programs in South America.
Day 1- Depart U.S. on overnight AA flight to Santa Cruz.
Day 2- Arrive Santa Cruz and charter 2.5 hours to Caño Negro. Fish half day.
Day 3 & 4- Full days fishing from Caño Negro.
Day 5– Morning fishing then charter 2.5 hours to Las Palomas, half day hunt.
Day 6 & 7- Full shooting days dove and pigeons from Las Palomas.
Day 8– Morning hunt and drive back to Santa Cruz for overnight.
Day 9- Depart Santa Cruz for daylight flight home.
- August 23 – September 1, 2018
- August 30 – September 7, 2018
- September 27 – October 5, 2018
Cost- $5,295.00 per person ($300/person discount)
- Three days fishing at Caño Negro with room and meals
- Three days hunting at Las Palomas with room and meals
- All charter flights listed in itinerary above
- Hotel and transfers in Santa Cruz
*minimum of 4 people required on each date